Get your favourite little computer some relief from the summer heat!
Compute modules can get a bit hot at times. With our new heatsink, you can expect a cosy 15°C reduction in average CPU temperature!*
Designed for compactness, ease of assembly, and optimal heat dissipation, your new CM4 companion, will add a fitting matte black design touch to your TOFU assembly or any other carrier board you may like!
The package will include:
- Oratek CM4 Heatsink, matte black anodized sandblasted aluminium
- Thermal pads for CPU, Ethernet chip, RAM and optional eMMC with engraved slots on the heatsink for easy fitting
- 4x (+1) M2.5x3mm washer head screws for simple CM4 assembly
- 4x (+1) M2.5x6mm washer head screws for secure assembly through the carrier board.
- 4x (+1) Tape-on spacers for carrier board assembly
Heatsink dimensions: 40x55x9mm
*We achieved a 53.7°C average temperature (no throttling) during our stress benchmark versus a 69.1°C average with throttling for a bare board.