Important note: this is a pre-order.
We aim for a first batch shipping by mid-March 2021. We will ship worldwide.
Thank you for your patience!
Our product is a carrier printed circuit board for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. We named it TOFU. Inspired by our daily needs, it is intended for industrial applications, but may also be used by enthusiasts looking for a robust and complete solution on a compact footprint.
The size of the board is 9x9cm and its main features are :
- Compute Module 4 socket (CM4 not included)
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40 pin GPIO header
- Gigabit Ethernet port with PoE
- M.2 2242 socket (key B) socket with micro-SIM cardholder (M.2 has been successfully tested to interface NVMe SSDs and USB 3G/4G network cards)
- 3x USB-A ports
- Full-size HDMI port
- Camera and display ports (newer 22pin version, flexible adapter cables can be purchased separately)
- Two power inputs for industrial connectors (2.1mm barrel and standard 3.5mm terminal block).
- Input voltage can be set between 7.5 and 28V and is also available on a 3x1 header for sharing to HATs requiring higher voltages.
- Micro SD card slot
- USB-C port to use as an OTG device and for programming purposes. It may also be used to power the CM4, but not the M.2 card.
- Circuit protections added for safety reasons (ESD, over-and reverse-current protections)
- Standard Raspberry Pi, CM4, and 4 additional M3 mounting holes for design flexibility
Images are from development units and for illustration purposes. The final product may differ in few minor ways.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation